English Language Olympics
Tips for participants
at the English Language Olympics, county level, Odorheiu Secuiesc, Tamási Áron Highschool
1. You can chill and have your packed lunch in the backyard of the school. The central backdoor is open. Don’t throw the package away, keep the message, at least, save it for rainy days!
2. You can team up and borrow footballs, volleyballs, basketballs and teqballs from the porter and PLAY BALL on the pitch behind the school.
3. You can download the Travel2U app onto your phone from this link and have a stroll around the famous monuments of this town. Take group photos in front of them, send the pics back to https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080092488828 and you will see them posted on the official FB page of the Tamási Áron Highschool.
4. Use the app to find some cafès and restaurants where you can try some local specialties.
5. If you feel like cheering up, find room 6 on the groundfloor ( Baróti Szabó Dávid room) and watch The Instant Family (a comedy with Mark Wahlberg and Rose Byrne) with your fellow students (Sorry, but no food or drink allowed inside!) from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
6. Results will be announced at 4:30 pm.
7. Award ceremonies are cancelled, diplomas will be handed to you by your teachers next week.
Good luck and have fun!